The first tournament of the European clay court season will see the world’s best players competing on the Principality’s famous courts from 6-14 April. And as the first big date in the Principality’s 2023 calendar,
the Rolex Monte Carlo Masters launches Monaco’s season of major events.
Take advantage of this perfect setting to watch your favourite players in action at close quarters, revelling in the performances of the event’s top seeds alongside the best players from France and Italy. In this unique atmosphere, you can stroll along the pathways between courts on the sun-blessed French Riviera with the Mediterranean as a backdrop!
You’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy the buzz of the Rolex Monte Carlo Masters and to take advantage of a whole host of events and activities, as well as the hotel’s leisure facilities and restaurants.
Let’s book your Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters Experience by Fairmont. The stay will include:
- a suite at Fairmont Monte Carlo
- a peaceful and tasty moment at LOPEN restaurant by the Fairmont’s Executive Chef, Laurent Smeulders, with a 3-course lunch accompanied by a glass of Champagne, followed by a gourmet post-match break.
- round trip transfer between the Fairmont and the Club
- box seats ideally located on the Rainier III court
- access to the annex courts (except the Court des Princes)
- access to the Village area
- a Fairmont Monte-Carlo gift kit
- a late check-out
Mention Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters at the reservation. Offer available on stays of at least 2 nights.